Sunday, June 05, 2022
Residential Properties announced the sale of 280 Irving Avenue on Providence’s East Side for $4.1 million.
According to State-Wide MLS data, this is the highest residential sale across all single families, condos, and multi-units in Providence since December 2019.
This 7-bedroom, 6-bath, circa-1900 Colonial is a stunning intown residence with a stately brick construction and a gracious layout for cosmopolitan living. Breezy walks to the shopping and restaurants of Wayland Square allow for an active lifestyle full of new discoveries. Blackstone Park and the Narragansett Boat Club are just blocks away.
RPL Sales Associates Kira Greene and Michael J. Sweeney of the Greene | Sweeney Team represented the seller and RPL Sales Associate Kevin Fox represented the buyer in this transaction.
According to Residential Properties, Greene | Sweeney has participated in 20 of the 33 single-family sales over $1 million in Providence this year alone as the #1 Luxury Team in Providence. Greene | Sweeney has been named to the REAL Trends List of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals every year since its start in 2019, achieving the ranking of the #1 Small Team in RI and the #1 East Side & Providence Sales Team with over $83 million in sales in 2021.
In the past 24 months, Fox has participated in the sale of 19 properties over $1 million in Providence, including the 2 of the 4 highest sales on the East Side in 2022. Fox is a multimillion-dollar producer who is consistently among the top agents in the state and one of the top listing agents on the East Side of Providence.
- Warwick Home Sells for $930,000, Marking Highest Price Sale in Warwick This Year
- Federal Hill Home — Built As Low Income — Sells for $450,000, Highest Price Since 2019
- Historic East Side Home Sells for $2.3M — Highest Price Since 2019
- East Side Estate Sale Scores Highest Price of 2021 in Providence
- Residential Properties Announces Record 1st Half in 2021
- Real Estate Mega-Deal: Residential Properties Acquires Libby Kirwin Real Estate
- Residential Properties Is Marketing 28 Water Street – Formerly Al’s Waterfront
- Residential Properties Ltd. Opens 9th Office in Little Compton
- Pristine Edgewood Home Offered for $949,000 By Residential Properties
- Blackstone Boulevard Home Goes on the Market for $1,295,000 By Residential Properties
- Residential Properties Sells Historic Cooke Street Home for $1.48 Million
- Spring Home Sale Readiness With Lapides of Residential Properties on LIVE
- Residential Properties Adds Kermes to Narragansett Office
- Residential Properties Announces Highest Sale of Year in Bristol
- NEW: Residential Properties Announces New Westport Office
- Residential Properties Exceeds Record $1B in Real Estate Sales in 10 Months
- East Side Grand Home Offered for $1,695,000 by Residential Properties – VIDEO
- Residential Properties Expands – Opens New Office in Westport
- Residential Properties Lists Turnkey Business in Northern RI for $1.3M
- Residential Properties Continues Expansion—Opens Westport, MA Office
- Residential Properties Lists Brick Tudor Revival on Freeman Parkway for $1.475 Million
- Historic Greek Revival Offered for $2.35M By Residential Properties
- $2.225 Million Rumstick Point Home Listed by Residential Properties
- College Hill Home Offered by Residential Properties for $889,000
- VIDEO: College Hill Home – Offered for $1,575,000 By Residential Properties
- Residential Properties Offers Five Bedroom Home in North Providence at $625,000
- Residential Properties Scores Record Sales in Multiple Communities Across Rhode Island
- New Record – Residential Properties Tops $1.3 Billion in Sales in 2021
- 2nd Highest Home Sale in Providence’s History Closes – Residential Properties