Hershey-based Capstone Commercial, a newly formed commercial real estate company, has closed over 175,000 square feet of commercial space in recent transactions.
Capstone’s services include commercial and industrial sales and leasing, corporate representation, development land sales and multifamily sales.
Principal advisers Naomi Brown, Ida McMurray and Matthew Hoover closed numerous November transactions. Brown is the firm’s broker of record.
Among the highlights:
· 10,000 square feet of industrial space leased on South 26th Street, Harrisburg.
· 4,182 square feet of retail property leased on Derry Street, Harrisburg. DS Commercial Properties is the lessor; Express Pharmacy is the lessee.
· 77,545 square feet of industrial property renewed as a lease in the Turnpike Industrial Park, Middletown, in association with Keller Williams Commercial Inland Empire.
· 1,500 square feet of commercial space leased at 301 E. Liberty St., Lancaster.
· 3,296-square-foot restaurant property sold with liquor license in Middletown. It was formerly operated as Karara Grill.
· 7,500 square feet of retail space leased on Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, in association with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. Carlpike Associates is the lessor; MSLAZL Ventures Inc. is the lessee.
· 12.3-acre parcel of land sold in Silver Spring Township for the Essis family.
· 5,500 square feet of industrial space leased at 301 E. Liberty St., Lancaster.
Capstone combines over 60 years of experience with a strong belief in ethics over profit, a release said. The new business is putting the finishing touches on its renovated office space in downtown Hershey, inside the former Reese’s factory building.
Paula Wolf is a freelance writer.