As part of NJ.com’s EmpowerU event series, we’re hosting a free virtual webinar detailing everything to know about selling your home in today’s hot market.
The 90-minute webinar is Thursday, April 28 at 3 p.m. and is sponsored by Family First Funding and Roze Gold Group. Register by going here.
Moderated by Noelle Frieson, executive director of The Center for Real Estate Education, this webinar will cover topics like:
- Knowing the best time to sell
- Home improvements and home staging
- Pricing your home competitively
- Closing obligations
- Buying in a seller’s market — what happens once you sell?
Panel experts include:
- Jason Berg, a Regional Manager at Family First Funding. He has over 14 years of experience in the mortgage industry and is licensed to work in 5 states.
- Katherine Rozzelle, a realtor with Signature Realty NJ. She has over 15 years of experience in customer service, sales, and project management.
- Casey M. Egger, a real estate attorney with The Law Office of Casey M. Egger. She handles purchases and sales throughout New Jersey and oversees hundreds of residential real estate transactions each year.
This event is free, but spots are limited, so register here now.
About NJ.com’s EmpowerU virtual event series
EmpowerU is a virtual event series helping New Jersey learn, plan, save and grow. Powered by NJ.com, EmpowerU events bring our trusted journalism to life to educate, strengthen and empower attendees on the topics most important to them.
Interactive panel discussions feature industry experts, public figures, mentors and trailblazers. Event categories for 2022 are finance, healthcare, parenting, careers and education. Learn more here.